Monday, January 11, 2010

Foodies Unite!

Welcome fellow foodies!

I'm so excited to get started on this blog and I'm hoping you are looking forward to sharing this project with me as well.

If you haven't figured it out by now, the main focus of this blog is anything and everything food- it's such a hot topic in today's culture and it's easy to see why. Whether enjoyed via reality TV, in a great cookbook, or a simple home cooked meal, the idea itself of cooking is so incredibly accesible and full of fantasy.

Anyway, when it comes to food, I happen to be highly opinionated (which you will soon find out), so don't expect to read b.s. posts. But hey, that's what blogging is all about! It's also all about hearing back from readers, so PLEASE, I encourage you to comment freely!

Gotta run! More soon!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new venture. I'm very excited to see what's in store and I'm looking forward to being here!

    ReplyDelete