Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy One Week Anniversary!

Wow! It’s been a while since I’ve last posted . . . there’s just so much to say, yet so little time to blog.

But regardless of my shortage of time, we have still managed to reach the one week anniversary (or thereabout) of The [Real] Refrigerator Door, and I’d say it’s been a pretty successful “grand opening” thus far. We’ve dished on the Food Network/ Cablevision spat, Travel Channel and Man vs. Food, and even the first ever recipe to be added to my site, Cook with Kim. So what’s next? As cliché as it may be, the possibilities truly are endless. And remember – if you have any suggestions or requests for topics (food-related, of course) that you’d like me to address, just leave a comment and I will most definitely do my best blog about it.

For now, however, I am unfortunately out of time (once again, damn it!), but I promise to return next time with a full-fledged spiel.

No comments:

Post a Comment